Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system which was developed and released by Microsoft. It is a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Microsoft’s PC portable Windows 10 operating system is marked to be a major turning for the company. The Windows 10 operating system is from Microsoft Corporation which is served for desktops, tablets, PCs and other connected devices. The OS was formally launched on September 30, 2014, in San Francisco with Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore and Terry Myerson. The software was released worldwide on July 29th, 2015. Windows 10 give the uses more noise between using the start screen and the start menu with different options.
It has a forthcoming feature which is called as Continuum which loves the oldest to automatically Switch between tablet and desktop modes depending upon the presence of mouse and keyboard. And they are many other features which are incorporated in Windows 10 multiple desktops supporting modes along with modern apps that for scalable on the desktop.Using these services the users can override any settings by making the default start menu on start screen by choice. Microsoft has clarified that it will continue providing latest updates in Windows with new advanced versions. There is also the best chance to get Microsoft Windows 10 operating system full version has a free Windows 10 for PC download without any restrictions on it. It is available with a lifetime service for the users.
Technical Specifications of Windows 10:
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical Overview available in 32 bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 10:-
- OS To upgrade: – You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one otherwise no update will avail to you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (system on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi touch support tablet or Windows device.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: the Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel mode drivers.
- Device encryption : -InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
Features of Windows 10
- Start Menu Returns- by clicking on the Start button which is available at the bottom left of the screen, you will see two panels side by side. In which the left column shows the pinned apps, that are recently used and the second one shows the most-used apps.
- Cortana on Desktop- Windows 10 is provided with Microsoft voice control digital assistants which are known as Cortana for the desktop computers. This is very easy way to redirect with your device without lifting your finger.
- Xbox App- Xbox is a new operation system that is supported by Windows 10 in which you can play games and stream them. In which the speed and the graphics performance is improved.
- Project Spartan Browser- the Old browser is replaced by and the new one which is known as Project Spartan. Includes new features in it that support PDF, and it also supports reading modes which will improve the layout of nonarticles, and it also has a new note taking feature.
- Improved Multitasking- Windows 10 has an improved multitasking which is available as a multitasking desktop feature that allows you to run another set of Windows as if on another. This is available without the physical monitor.
- Universal Apps- to make transactions across devices it has most shameless Microsoft that is introduced with a new category of software called Universal apps. Which uses for sale court at adaptor interface to the devices in the system.
- Office Apps Get Touch Support- Is this a new version of Office apps are avoidable like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This app will provide with touch first interface across the personal computers for desktops.
- Continuum- With the rise of hybrid laptops and personal computers Microsoft has made it easier to switch between each mode very easily. So by using your keyboard or Mouse to detect and switch the modes for more convenient interaction.
- Action Center- Windows 10 is available with a new way to look at all the notifications in just a single place. The Action Center appears to replace the charm menu that slides in from right on Windows 8 device.
- Unified Settings / Control Panel- Instead of having two apps to control all the devices settings from the control panel or PC settings Microsoft is making things less by bringing them all together.
Windows 10 Update – Windows 10 Upgrade
It is very important to have Windows 10 updates and more authorized than in previous window version. In some of the Windows 10 editions, it is included with the option to defer upgrades for a limited period of time. Windows 10 free download full version with key for PC is available online. And the security options are available automatically. The Windows 10 users should deal with all the updates and should also download and install the updates if needed in the background. When the device is on a metered connection, then only the updates will not get updated automatically. Windows updates are very easy to use to be done.
Once you delete the Windows.Old folder, you can manually prompt Windows Update to download the Anniversary Update.
- Open the Settings menu and go to Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates to prompt your PC to scan for the latest updates. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Click Restart Now to restart your PC and complete the installation process.
Manually Start and Schedule Updates
If in case you choose manual triggering the installation of all the updates (from Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update), then you can either let your Windows schedule to restart during a time when you usually don’t use your device. Or you can either select a restart option to schedule the updates automatically. The scheduling of reboot option can be done up to 6 days in advance. If in case you want to do it automatically then you can simply click on restart option
Windows 10 Free Download
Windows 10 operating system is available in a free version for all personal computers and desktops. Windows 10 is the first step for the new generation in Windows systems. The Windows 10 device will help the customers in accessing work, play and connect. All the features that are accessed in Windows 10 operating system are available for free. They are many features that are incorporated in Windows 10 which include new Edge Browser, Windows hello, and a better virtual desktop. Based on the edition that you choose and the device that you are upgraded with the features will be varied. The simple steps are provided here for download of Windows 10 full version free,
1. Open your browser and then you need to go to the page insider.windows.com.
2. Then click on get started option, and in the sign-up box, you need to enter your Microsoft account details like email id and password.
3. You need to then click on Windows 10 for PC option.
4. Then you will be provided with a page that is titled with “is it right for me?”. In which you can find the latest updates of Windows 10 for PC based on your selection. Now go through the system requirements and see if your device mattress them or not.
5. You need to know scroll down on the page and then click on get the review option. After that click on download the ISO link.
6. In the next page, you will find Windows 10 key which you must note.
7. From the list, you need to select the language.
8. Now you need to select if you need 64 bit or 32 bit Windows 10 for free.
9. Now just click on the download link that you see below and you will be able to download ISO file.
10.Burn the ISO to a USB or DVD.
11.If you want to do a clean installation, then you need to boot from USB or DVD and then install Windows preview. Or if you just do not it then you need to go to your programs and settings and then put your current operating system that will run with a setup dot exe from the DVD or USB.
12.And finally you will be eligible to get a free copy of Windows 10, and you can successfully enjoy Windows 10 on your personal computers.
Windows 10 Price – Buy Window 10 Online
|Windows 10 Home||$99.99||Buy Now|
|Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 32Bit/64Bit||$226.36||Buy Now|
|Windows 7 Professional||$149.99||Buy Now|
|Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32/64 bit||$139.20||Buy Now|
How to Install Windows 10 For PC Step by Step
If you want to install Windows 10 on your PC, then you can here find the step by the procedure for installing Windows 10 in PC.
Near the beginning of the installation process, you will find a screen appears then:
- SelectChange what to keep
- Select Nothing and click Next
NOTE: Selecting Nothing will erase everything and in essence perform a clean installation of Windows 10. Be sure to backup all desired data before performing this step
- Continue following the displayed steps to complete the upgrade.
- Once the upgrade is completed, runWindows Update (Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) to ensure the installation is up to date
- Once all updates are completed, navigate to Start>Settings>Update & Security>Recovery
- Under Reset this PC, click Get started
- Select Restore factory settings
Most Used Application That are Used in Windows 10
|1||Microsoft Outlook||Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft|
|They are called browsers, and yes you can use both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer on the same computer at the same time|
|3||Microsoft Word||Microsoft Word or MS-WORD (often called Word) is a graphical word processing program that users can type with|
|4||Microsoft Excel||Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows|
|5||Microsoft Powerpoint||Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft.|
|6||CorelDraw Graphics Suite||CorelDraw (styled CorelDRAW) is a vector graphics editor|
|7||Adobe Reader||Adobe Reader is a family of application software|
|8||Adobe Pro||Adobe Acrobat Professional is used to create and edit PDF documents.|
|9||Microsoft Expression Web
|Dreamweaver is a better coding platform for web designers|
|10||Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection||used with Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager|
|11||Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection for Windows||Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.1.1 lets you connect from your Macintosh computer to a Windows-based computer|
|12||StarNet X-Win32||In computing, X-Win32 is a proprietary implementation of the X Window System for Microsoft Windows, produced by StarNet Communications.|
|13||Windows Media Player||media player and media library application developed by Microsoft|
|14||Microsoft Office Outlook||Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft|
|15||Microsoft Office OneNote||Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration.|
|16||Windows Live||use to login to most Microsoft websites, services and properties|
|17||Windows Live Sync||a free-to-use Internet-based file synchronization application by Microsoft|
|18||Microsoft Works||Microsoft Works is a discontinued office suite|
|19||Microsoft SQL Server Native Client||contains the SQL ODBC driver and SQL OLE DB provider in one native dynamic link library (DLL) supporting applications using native-code APIs to Microsoft SQL Server|
|20||Microsoft Office Publisher||an entry-level desktop publishing application from Microsoft, differing from Microsoft Word|