Avast is an Antivirus software that can be used for both mobile and computers. Avast is extremely important for keeping your device safe from the unwanted threats. Otherwise, your device can potentially get infected by a virus and it may damage your device completely. Avast Antivirus is one of the most lightweight software which is available nowadays. It helps its users to stay one step ahead of evolving cyber threats. In the Avast Antivirus, all our files and important content is kept secured. Avast Antivirus there is an updated version which delivers a new level of threats detection. One of the best features of Avast Antivirus is that it gets automatically updated when new updates arrive. The update will be released at least twice a week. The main aim of Avast Antivirus is to protect your system unwanted computer virus. Avast Antivirus is an Antivirus program which was eventually developed by ALWIL Software based in Prague, Czech Republic. The Avast Antivirus was first released in 1988. This was considered to be the first on-access Antivirus programs to be released for the Windows x64 edition.
Besides the Free Antivirus for a personal computer, Avast is best one and it offers another three products for protection of your PC or laptop – Pro Antivirus , Internet Security, and Premier. The Avast Antivirus is fully compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit or 64-bit). Avast Antivirus protects your personal computer from threats or being hacked. It is advised to have Avast Antivirus on your computer. The Avast Antivirus has an inbuilt silent Firewall protection against hackers, Anti-spam, and Anti-hijack protection. It also has a smart scan built in it to check your PC for every vulnerability, from infection to out-of-date software. Avast Passwords protects your accounts from hackers. Avast will automatically download the virus definitions updates automatically when your computer has access to the Internet. So you need not update or check for the virus and delete them, it is automatically done by the Avast Antivirus.
Avast Antivirus Free Download
|Name||Avast Free Antivirus 19.4.2374|
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|File Size||223 KB|
|Last Updated||June 15th 2020|
System Requirements to install Avast Antivirus on PC or laptop
Here is the system requirement for the need for the Avast Antivirus need for installing it. For PC or Laptop that fulfills the above requirements, Avast is availability very easily.
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1 or higher / Vista / XP SP2 or higher (any Edition, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 or above
- 256 MB RAM memory or above
- 5 GB of free hard disk space
- You need to know that the Avast Antivirus 2019 (version 11) will not work for Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / 2000 / Server.
- The above-mentioned system requirements are necessary for all Avast core products which are Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus , Internet Security, and Premier.
Procedure to Download Avast Antivirus For Windows 10 & Install for PC
Avast antivirus can be installed in personal computer very easily. Once the antivirus is installed in your system then it will protect your computer from any threats. You can download Avast Free antivirus from the Avast Free website, but it will direct you to the CNET Download center. So to know how to download and install Avast antivirus on your computer follow the procedure below.
Step 1: Go to the Avast Free antivirus website which is http://www.avast.com/index
Step 2: Now click on FREE DOWNLOAD. It will direct you to CNET Download center. Save the setup file on the desktop.
Step 3: You can also download directly from CNET download center by following the link shown below: http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus-2016/3000-2239_4-10019223.html.
Step 4: Now you need to click on the “Download Now” button and then save the setup file on the desktop.
The download is completed. Now for installation follow the steps shown below,
Step 5: Now in the desktop, double click on the avast_free_antivirus_setup_online file just you saved.
Step 6: Now click on Run buttons and pass the security window if pops up.
Step 7: The installation will start automatically and form the eConfiguration option. Click on the Express Install.
Step 8: On the Privacy, option clicks on next button.
Step 9: Installing, Please wait…. will continue. When the installation will be completed, you need to click on the next button.
Step 10: Click on Finish button on the avast Free antivirus setup window.
Step 11: Double click on the avast Antivirus Free icon from the Desktop.
Step 12: The avast interface will display. Click on Scan to start scanning your computer.
Hence the Avast antivirus is successfully installed in your system so now your system is completely safe.
How Avast Antivirus Protects PC From Malware Virus
Malware refers to any type of malicious software that tries to infect a computer, phone or tablet. Hackers use malware for a variety of purposes, most of which involve extracting personal information, stealing money or intellectual property, or preventing owners from accessing their device.
The best way to get rid of malware is to use a reliable malware removal tool, as found in good antivirus software. Avast Antivirus can quickly and easily remove any malware from your devices.
Here are few reasons how Avast antivirus protects PC from malware virus
- Consistently rated “excellent” by industry experts
- Trusted by 400 million people worldwide
- It’s the “Antivirus with the lowest impact on PC performance” (AV comparatives)
- Best features – unbreakable password security, home network protection, browser cleaning and much more
- All for absolutely free
Features of Avast Antivirus
- Improved Antivirus and anti-spyware engine and Antivirus kernel based on certified Antivirus engine
- Intelligent Scanner
- New Silent/Gaming Mode
- New Behavior Shield
- Real time anti-rootkit protection
- Smart virus updates
- Community IQ
- Behavioral Honeypots
- Green computing
- File System / Mail Shield
- Web Shield
- IM / P2P Shield
- Network Shield
- SafeZone Browser replaces your old Safe Zone to rescue your system from unwanted threats and virus. Bank Mode isolates your browser session and protects from potential keyloggers or spyware.
- Password manager manages your password and also very much helpful in syncing data across your devices.Additionally, it offers a password generator.
- Avast Setupis quicker, easier, and more intuitive.
- Web Shield — HTTP protection (local transparent proxy).