Dropbox in some very easy file hosting service which is operated by American company Dropbox, Inc,. The first version of Dropbox was initially released on June 2007 and it is create a special folder by using the Dropbox service in a personal computer. In other words drop box in a very easy personal cloud storage service which can be very much important for you to share the files and collaborations. By using Dropbox the uses in easily save the files to the folder, add new folder and can even drag and drop the files in different folders you can easily access any of the files in the Dropbox folder very easily with an Internet connection.
In order to access the Dropbox facility the user should log into the account and then they can easily upload, download and share files. If in case the user want to share a file then they should log into the account and append share a file, the user can also generate a URL for from Dropbox website and can easily send it to others. The Dropbox is usually considered to be a customer market service. This is the main reason why dropbox is being used within the Enterprises all over the world.
Dropbox Free Download
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||June 15th 2020|
Features of Dropbox
- View Any File Without Installing Extra Software – Dropbox is actually available with many of the best and handy features in it. And one of them is that you can view any files without installing extra software if you have Dropbox installed in your PC. This one software will allow you to extract other files also.
- Edit Microsoft Office Files Online for Free- You can also very easily edit Microsoft Office files through online absolutely for free by using Dropbox. Need to select the Microsoft Office files and then simply go to the folder and then you can start editing it.
- Keep Your Files Safe – Dropbox is completely safe in which you can keep all your private files in a separate section. You will find complete privacy and your files will not be seen by others without your permission.
- Back up All Your Pictures to Dropbox – In dropbox you can easily backup all your pictures so that it will be easy for you to view when quickly. This is one of the most advantages about Dropbox in which you can store and use it as a backup and you can even organise your photos.
- Customize Your Dropbox Notifications – Uses can very easily customise your Dropbox notifications. The notifications will be available through email and push notifications can also be available. There is the default setting in the Dropbox in which you can turn on or off the notifications based on your choice.
How to Install Dropbox For Windows 10
1. Open any browser in your PC and then you should go to the Dropbox a website atwww.dropbox.com.
2. So here if you want to download the dropbox application you just need to click on the big Blue button in the middle of the screen.
3. Once you are done the download will begin in which you should click on sign in and then you should create an account if you do not have an account. You should provide your name, email id and password in order to get the account.
4. Once after you are registered then you should click on finished on which the Dropbox installation will begin. You should install the Dropbox in order to access a specific Dropbox folder. For this you can write the item to the folder which will allow you to access multiple devices which also include other computers.
5. When dropbox is successfully installed in your Windows 10 PC then you can start using it.