Google Earth is a geo-browser which is used in order to access satellite and aerial imaginary, Ocean bathymetry and other geographical data all over the Internet. This is available in order to represent the earth as a three-dimensional view. It was initially released on June 11th, 2001. Geo browser is also known as virtual Globes or Earth Browser. You can easily enjoy the facilities of Google Earth on the web for free as well as they have some versions available for the uses to purchase. Few of the versions will offer you with numerous features that are useful for you in education settings. Google earth free download for windows 10 64 bit is free to download. Three versions of Google Earth available which are a free version, pro version, and Enterprise version.
Google Earth will provide you with the search capability and it has the ability to Pan, groom, rotate and tilt the view of the earth. In this, it will also find other tools divided in order to create new data and a growing set of layers of data which will be available. Google Earth is not a geographic information system with the extension and analytic capability.There is also a free version of Google Earth which is available along with Google Earth Pro which is available through Google’s Explorer, searches and Discovery pages. Using Google Earth you can easily elevate data preliminary from NASA to offer telling layer which can visualize the landscape in a 3D format. The users can download Google earth for windows 10 free and Google earth pro free download full version for windows 10
Google Earth Free Download
|Name||Google Earth 184.108.40.20636|
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||January 18, 2017|
Features of Google Earth
- Navigating the globe – Google Earth will display and image of Globe when you first open the program and this is one of the best features on it you can know explode the earth by using Mouse for the navigation control and it is very simple to navigate the globe.
- Searching for locations – Google Earth is available in which you can search for the location. The location will be easily available for you to search through the search bar by entering the name.
- Creating placemarks – In this, there is an interesting feature in which you can placemarks which is an important site you have chosen. In which you can also include a title, description, photo, video and data in order to associate with the place mark.
- Layers – The layer is also an interesting feature in Google Earth which is also known as overlays and disorganized under player heading in the left-hand menu in the folder structure.
- Lesson Activities –There are many lesson activities that you can easily find in Google Earth which will help you in easily access all the features available in it.
How to Install Google Earth For PC – Windows 10
Step 1 : First open your browser and then go to the official website from where we can directly click on the download option of Google Earth for your Windows 10 person computer.
Step 2 : Or you can also follow the procedure As given here,
- Press Windows key, type Edge.
- Select the top most result.
- It Will Open Edge browser.
[You can use any browser, edge is a default browser that comes with windows 10 so,I’m showing it with edge.]
Step 3 : Then you should sign into Windows for this you should type google.com
Step 4 : Now you should scroll down and click on agree and then download.
Step 5: Then a new page will be opened in which the download forces will begin.
Step 6 : Once after the download is completed click on the file and then run the downloaded files by clicking on the Run option. It restarts the installation. After it is done then it will open automatically.