Windows 10 Install : Windows 10 is one of the most powerful operating system does Microsoft has ever made for the uses. Even though it is most powerful but still it is the most complex operating system. In this operating system, the user interface is extremely intuitive and you will have to dig a little deeper in order to know and customize your experience in order to get maximum performance. The Microsoft company has unveiled Windows 10 to the world and which has already got download a preview version for the new operating systems. So you can make the most use of all the features in Windows 10 and you can experience voice assistant, its browsing, and many other multiple desktop applications.
The best features enhanced in Windows 10 are,
- Sticky Notes with Cortana
- Dark mode
- Music controls in lock screen
- The quickest way to set ideas in motion
- Go beyond browsing
- The best Windows ever for gaming
- Best apps built
- Most comprehensive security
Windows 10 Basics
Learn how to install Windows 10, tweak the most important settings, add users and perform key, everyday tasks.
- Upgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 7 or 8
- 7 Settings to Change Right Away
- Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Save You Clicks
- 5 Ways to Take Screenshots
- Change Your Password in Windows 10
- Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
- Enable or Disable Tablet Mode
- Add a User (Child or Adult)
- Change the Screen Resolution
- Sync Your Settings Across Devices
- Sync Your iPhone with Windows 10
- Can install windows 10 on MAC
Install Windows 10 from USB drive
- Connect your USB drive to your personal computer and then move all the important files to a save location since the drive will be erased during the process.
- Now open the elevated command prompt and then you need to type CMD in the start menu, simultaneously you need to press on Ctrl+ shift + enter keys.
- Since elevated command prompt, you should type DISKPART and then click on enter.
- After that, you should type LIST DISK command and then click on enter key again. This is the main steps and you should not on the disc number assigned for your internal hard drive and your connected USB drive.
- After that, you should type all the following commands one after the other and then press enter key after each command that you enter.
- If in case you are Windows 8 user and if you have an ISO image of Windows 10 then right click on the ISO image and then click Mount option to Mount the ISO file. After mounting you should open the personal computer and not the drive letters of it.
- If in case you are a Windows 7 user then you should use and image mounting software such as virtual clone drive and then not the drive letting after mounting the ISO.
- That you should maximize the command prompt and then you have to minimize in the step for and execute the commands.
- Finally, you should type the following command.
BOOTSECT.EXE /NT60 K: In the above command, replace “K” with the drive letter of your USB drive that you’re making bootable.
- Finally, should copy all the content of your Windows 10 ISO image in order to root of the USB drive.
How to Install Windows 10 For PC on Windows 8, Windows 7, Window XP
Follow the steps below in order to install Windows 10 on your personal computer.
- Step 1: Install Media Creation Tool: You should first download the media creation tools and then you should install it on your computer
- Step 2: Click Next To Download Windows 10: Then you should click on next button which is available on the media creation tool in order to start Windows 10 download successfully. This will probably take some time based on your Internet connection.
- Step 3: Verification.The tools will now be verified when’s the download has been completed.
- Step 4: Creating Window 10 Media: Now you should create Windows 10 media tools. You are just a single step away in order to get Windows 10 and the tools will put together all the required files.
- Step 5: Installer: Now the Windows 10 installer will be successfully loaded.
- Step 6: Checking Your PC; The Windows 10 installer will do a few checks.
- Step 7: License Term: Accept the License term of the Window 10 to start the installation.
- Step 8: Checks For Update: The installer tool still checks for any updates that you may need before installation.
- Step 9: Ready To Install: And finally the preparation will be completed and now you should click on install button in order to start the installation of Windows 10 on your PC.
- Step 10: Initial Settings: After everything is successfully completed then you can change Windows 10 which will keep some personal files, apps and Windows settings can be changed depending upon your interest. You can select your choice and then click on next option then you can successfully enjoy the installation of Windows 10 on your PC.