Microsoft Security Essentials is antivirus software that provides real-time protection for your devices like computer, tablet or smartphones against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Microsoft Security Essentials is considered to be an effective antivirus program that provides real-time security. The Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus software is available completely for free and its installation is very easy and simple. Once you install the usage of the app will be clearly known to you which is also very easy. This antivirus keeps your device up to date. And hence your device will be protected from any virus or threats. This software has the capability to run the very quick scan and detects the threats if any. And the scan can be run quietly and efficiently in the background. So that you are free to use your Windows-based PC the way you want – without interruptions or long computer wait times.
Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus For Windows PC – Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection to your computer. And the protection of your home PC will be provided against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. The Microsoft Security Essentials continuously scan the Personal computer in the background with without any interruptions or long computer wait times. And it doesn’t use a lot of system resources. It supports Operating System very easily. It also automatically scans your USB drives and CDs that are inserted into your PC for performing any functions. And check if there is any malware or virus within and removing them immediately and protects your devices.
Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus Download
|Name||Microsoft Security Essentials|
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||April 12th, 2019|
How to Download and Install Microsoft Security Essentials for PC
- You are first to suggest to go to the Microsoft Security Essentials – Download Page in order to download and installing Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Once you go to the page you should click on the ‘Download button. Now you need to select the version that you require to download. The option can be selected from the drop-down menu.
- And then click on the Run option. During the installation process, if you are on Windows Vista or Windows 7 you may see a User Account Control (UAC) window pop up. If you are using Windows 7, click Yes. If you are using Windows Vista, click Continue.
- In the next window, you will be noticing an installation wizard welcome message. You need to check for the updates after installed. And click on Next button.
- In the next window, you will see is the Microsoft Security Essentials License Agreement. Read through the license agreement carefully and click on I accept to continue with the installation.
- In the next window, you’ll see on ‘Join the Customer Experience Improvement Program’, select the radio button I do and if you do not want to join the program at this time, click Next.
- Next, the ‘If no firewall is turned on, turn on Windows Firewall (Recommended)’ box checked and click Next.
- The first page you will see is a warning to remove all anti-virus and anti-spyware applications from your computer system. So you need to clean it.
- Click the Install button to begin the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, a Microsoft Security Essentials icon will appear on your computer’s desktop and a final installation window with the option to scan your computer for potential threats after getting the latest update.
11. Leave the “Scan my computer for potential threats after getting the latest update” box checked and click Finish.
12. Once it has finished downloading, your computer will be fully protected.
To have Microsoft Security Essentials manually check for the most recent virus definitions, click on the Update tab, and then click on the Update
How Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus Protects PC From Malware Virus
The Microsoft Security Essentials scan mainly includes three types of scan process in it. And the three types of scan included are quick, full, and customize scanning. The scan is done by a scheduled process and will be modified by deleting the spammed content. The Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus has an automatic update process. It provides firewall protection to your computer device. It also boasts a system restore point, in case you need to undo any over-enthusiastic cleaning. This is another way in which the Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus software provides protection without requiring you to make sure that you have updated your antivirus software regularly. Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus helps in providing real time protection to the by scanning all the folders in the content very clearly. License Download is also provided by Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus.
Features of Microsoft Security Essentials
- Easy to get, easy to use – Downloading and installing Microsoft Security Essentials is very easy and is absolutely free. So once you install the updates will be done automatically by the software itself.
- Runs quietly without hurting PC performance – Microsoft Security Essentials runs very quietly in the background without disturbing your work. But a notification will be given whenever an action is performed. Microsoft Security Essentials can take the default action on your behalf and you can open the program later to review and undo those actions if you wish.
- Malware detection – The malware detection will be done by Microsoft Security Essentials which uses Microsoft s Dynamic Signature Service as well as a heuristic scanning engine to detect malware.
- Real-time protection – Alerts are shown to tell you if there are any worm or virus detected is prevented from entering your device.
- Dynamic signature service – This is often some way Microsoft Security Essential checks whether or not a suspicious program is dangerous or not by feigning to run it to choose what is occurring when checking against its signature info.
- Rootkit protection – Capable of detection rootkit on your PC by closely monitor kernel and program on Windows software system by victimization anti-stealth technology.
- Detect and block dangerous software package – Most well-liked websites and downloads on the web are used to check by victimization antimalware definitions and updates of Microsoft Security necessities so as to dam dangerous software package effectively.
- System scanning – It permits you to scan PC by victimization fast scan, full scan or custom scan mode.
- System cleansing – You will also have the option to quarantine, take away or enable the detected threat.
- Windows firewall integration – Windows firewall throughout scan if it’s not enabled, however. this may higher secure from unauthorized association to your computer.
- Network examination system – Network primarily based exploit are effectively blocked from moving into your PC, but this feature solely works if it’s put in in Windows seven and Windows visual image, however not in Windows XP.