Picasa is an image organizer and image viewer in which you can organize and edit in digital photos. It is available with an integrated photo-sharing website. Picasa was created by the company Lifescape in 2002. The Picasa software is provided with all the features in which you can easily edit your photos and all without any cost. Picasa provides you many options like re size your image, crop the image, remove red eye, add some effects, retouch, enhance color and many more options are available. Apart from all these options because you will also give you an excellent way in which you can organize your existing images by using facial recognition also. It is also available with Picasa Web albums in which you can share your photos and it is similar to that of Flickr.
Picasa is also available in which it will scan your computer for picture and it will organize them into album based on the folder and dates. The latest versions of Picasa are also available on the official website from where you can directly download the latest version and get updated with it. Picasa free download for windows 10 64 bit latest version is free to download. One of the unique features that you can find in Picasa is that it has the ability to use the same image in multiple albums without the process of duplicating the file. So for the people who would like to edit the photos and for the beginners, this is the best choice and they can learn more how to edit photos and make them special.
Picasa Free Download
|Name||Picasa 3.9 Build 141.259|
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||June 15th 2020|
Features of Picasa
Picasa has many interesting features apart from arranging and modifying your photos it will also help you in making videos and movies. So here you can see some of the best features that are available in Picasa.
- Movie Maker – By using Picasa you can make some movies which are quite interesting. You can also add your favorite music track in the background to the bunch of photos that you had made them as a movie.
- Picture collage – By using Picasa you can create your own collage of all the pictures so that it will look unique and you can also modify them. You can also make some modifications like adding borders, changing colors, re-sizing them and all.
- Remove Low-quality pictures – Picasa is also available in which you can easily remove the low-quality pictures. There is an option in which you can increase the quality of the picture to HD quality.
- View photo album timeline – Picasa will help you in Creating your own picture album. So that you can have all the photos together and can view them at a time. Apart from making albums, you can also make some modifications to the photos by adding color, re-sizing them and some other changes.
- Group by face – One of the interesting inbuilt features for Picasa is that it has an option in which you can group people by their faces. So you can create a library with the face matching technology which is developed within Picasa so that you can search for the people of the same name.
How to Install Picasa For PC – Windows 10
- You should first make sure that your personal computer is connected to the Internet and then you should go to the official website of Picasa which is http://picasa.google.com/.
- In the page, you will find Picasa with the latest version available then click on the “download” button.
- Then you will find a popup box which will be automatically opened and then you should click on “save file” option.
- Now you will find a download popup window once the download is completed then it will notify you.
- Next you should go to the folder in which the Picasa has been downloaded and you should double click on the “Picasa setup.exe” file.
- Then you will find another popup window which we open and just you need to confirm that you want to open this file by clicking on “Ok”.
- Then you should click on “Run” option and then you should accept the license agreement by clicking on the option “I agree”.
- Now you will be provided with an option in which you can choose the installation location. Then it will automatically generate a filename and then it will start the installation process when you want to click on install option.
- Once the installation is completed then you will see a popup window in which you should click on “finish” button.
- Now you are successfully done with all the process of installing Picasa editor in your Windows 10 operating system and now you can start using it and edit your photos.