Quicktime player is developed by Apple company which is a multi-platform, multimedia Technology for the handling of videos of sound, animation, graphics, text, interactivity, and music content. By using Quicktime Player you can easily play the videos, record them and even you can edit the videos. Quicktime player that comes with a web browser or you can also download from Apple and then browse it so that you can you and have control of all the video files. The first Quicktime player version was released on 28 August 2009. It is supported in all operating systems and is available cost.
Quicktime Player will allow you to playback audio and videos on your computer and it is limited to the basic playback options only. The video player is available with hidden features in which you can expect to be more readily available for the uses. It has basic functioning features such as playback which is very easy to use. If you want to enjoy the latest versions available in Quicktime player then you should upgrade it to the pro version which will allow you to enjoy the most latest versions and you can also convert the video files. The download Quicktime player for windows 10 64 bit will be available for free to download.
Quick Time Player Free Download
Features of Quicktime Player
- Record Quicktime screen –Quicktime player will help you to easily record which is playing on your computer screen. It has a very Quicktime screen capture feature in which it will record the video based on your choice.
- Broadcast live videos – By using Quicktime broadcaster you can stream live videos to Quicktime server. Quicktime player will reduce the high quality of life events through the Internet which can be much easier and faster.
- Edit Quicktime movie – Quicktime player is available with Quicktime in which you can have an option to edit the videos. So that you can trim, rotate, split or combine clips and make your own videos.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV to Quicktime for playback – Quicktime has a default format which is MOV. So you can convert any video format into the quick timer and then you can enjoy watching it.
- View Quicktime videos in full screen – This is one of an interesting feature in which you can enjoy full-screen mode off during the videos. Quicktime Pro is the latest version which will help you to maximize the screen options. You will have a better movie playback experience by setting up the full-screen viewing of the videos.
How to Install Quicktime Player For Windows 10
Step 1: First you should open your default web browser in Windows 10 and then you should go to Apple Quicktime page.
Step 2: Then Apple will ask for update send to your mailbox. If you want you can accept it otherwise you can and check the box. Then you speak on the download button which is available so that the Quicktime player will be downloaded for Windows 10 personal computer.
Step 3: Go to the download folder in your Windows 10 personal computer and then find the executive file Quicktime installer.exe. You should double click on the executable file and wait for it.
Step 4: New one when getting a warning saying that the file is from the Internet and whether you are sure about the installation then you should click on yes.
Step 5: Click on next option in order to begin the process.
You should know agree on the terms and conditions of the license agreement and then you will be processed further.
Step 6: Next screen will appear in which it will provide two options to select which are typical and custom so you can click on typical for an easy installation to the default window installation directory. You can adjust each parameters using custom option also so it is your choice.
Step 7: In order to place the Quicktime on your desktop screen with a shortcut icon then you should check the box which is available. In order to keep the desired folder click on change button in the same step.
Step 8: Once everything is completed then a window will appear on which field should click on finished option.
Step 9: Now you are successfully done with the installation of Quicktime player in your Windows 10 personal computer