Skype is an instant messaging application that is provided in order to send messages through online. Apart from sending messages which are either text messages you can also use video call services provided by the Skype. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation and was released on 29th August 2003. By using Skype the users can transmit either text and video messages and you can also exchange digital documents like images, text, and video. There is also an interface in which you can use video conference call by using Skype. The services offered by the Skype are absolutely free of cost but Skype credit or subscription is required in order to make calls to a landline or mobile phone number.
By using Skype you can directly communicate with your friends and family all over the world through Internet by voice using a microphone, by video using a webcam and buy instant messaging as well. Skype to Skype calls to other people are free of charge while calling to landline telephone and mobile phone you need to pay some fees which are available through debit card based user account system which is commonly known as Skype credit. In order to use Skype, you should have login ID and password so that you can log in and access all its facilities.
Skype Free Download
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||June 15th 2020|
Features of Skype
- Calling – You can directly make calls by using Skype in which you can access Skype to Skype calls, call to mobile and landline, group calls, Skype number calls and forward calls. You can easily place a call and enjoy talking with others.
- Messenger and video call – Skype is very much facilitated in sending messages like emojis, video messages, instant messages, text messages, voice messages and you can also have a video call. This is one of the interesting features in which you can send a message all over the world.
- Sharing filesIn Skype you can easily send files from one place to another place along with this you can also share the screen, share group screen and you can also send contacts to other people.
- Skype translator – Does Skype account is available with a translator in which if you want to chat with someone who speaks another language rather than that of the languages that you know? Then by using the Skype translator, you can easily translate your version of chat into their language.
- Skype extension – You can get fast accessing features like sharing your browser and some other extinction features are also available with skype.
How to Install Skype For PC – Windows 10 Step by Step Process
Step 1: You will need to go to the Skype official page athttps://www.skype.com/en/
Step 2: Then in the page, you will find the download option in which you should click on download Skype.
Step 3: After that, a page will appear in which you can either signing or you can also provide your information in order to create your account.
Step 4: If you do not want you can either skip the registration if you sign in using a Microsoft account for a Facebook account is also possible. In order to create an account, you should provide your details.
Step 5: After that, you should choose to tell Skype how you intend to use it services by either clicking on one of the options available in the dropdown menu like Skype name, password and other details. And then you should finally click on I agree- and then continue.
Step 6: You will be then taken to the page in which you will find that your account is ready. Now you should click on download Skype for Windows 10 PC.
Step 7: Then you will find a box which will be opened up and it will ask you to run or save it to your personal computer and then you need to click on Run.
Step 8: Another window will open saying that there isn’t far to go now. You should run Skype when the computer starts in order to enable Skype whenever you turn your computer on. It will also ask you which language you would like to choose and then click on I agree and then again click on next option.
Step 9: Then another window will appear which will ask you whether you want to have Skype then you can click to call which will enable you to call instant numbers shown on the website. You should take install Skype click to call. Click on continue.
Step 10: Another window will appear in which you should kill call continue. Then you will find a new window will be opened. And then you should click on ok which says that Skype will automatically start.
Step 11: Skype in now open up and you will be able to find all your contacts and start making calls directly from your Windows 10.