Microsoft has set up a web page in which the uses them easily download the latest available Windows 10 ISO or disc image files. From the web page, you can directly download the Windows 10 anniversary update V 1607 ISO disc image files.These are clean (malware-free) untouched ISO files in both 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) version. Secure and way faster than torrent download. As part of this ISO file offering by Microsoft, the company has also created a relatively small checklist of what’s actually required before beginning the download. So it can be easily downloaded and is available for all OS.
Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
- You should first download the official tools in which you can download Windows 10 ISO files and then launch them.
- For this, you need to click on create installation media for another PC option and then you should click on next.
- Then you will find three options in which you have to select language, edition, and architecture. You should be very careful while selecting and feeling in the form for Windows 10 ISO that you wish to download. After you have decided which one you want to download then click on next.
- Now you should select the ISO file option and then select the place in which you would like to save it. And then you should click on save button so that the file will be saved and you should begin the download process.
Based on the speed of your Internet connection the download will take up to few hours.
- Once the download of Windows 10 ISO file has been successfully completed then you can create a bootable Windows 10 USB drive for a bootable Windows 10 driver if you like you can either backup the ISO files on an extended drive for the safe keeping.
How to Windows 10 ISO File For PC
1.You should browse the folder in which you have saved Windows 10 ISO file and then you should right click on it and then select Windows Explorer.Then click set up and it will begin which will ask you if you want to download updates now or later.
2. After that click on next which will start downloading the updates and then the setup will be getting ready.
3. Accept the license terms by clicking on accepted to proceed.
4. Next, you should click on confirm and then deceptive will check if your PC has enough space to install or not.
5. Once this is done you should click on install to proceed and your computer will start installing and it will restart your system within few minutes.
6. After that you will see a screen at boot once the upgrade is completed then you should login for the first time into the Windows 10 ISO files.
Windows 10 download ISO 32 bit
- For this, you need to download the media creation tools which are the very simple way in order to download Windows 10 ISO 32 bit.
- You simply need to download the Media creation tool EXE file and run it. The wizard will direct you through the whole process to download Windows 10 ISO.
- In case you want to make an IOS 32 bit file for Windows 10 on the first screen of the wizard you should select create installation media for both PC and then click on next.
- The Windows 10 installation will provide you with an option in which you should select the language, the version of Windows that you want and if you want 32 bit you should select it.
- After the selection is completed click next and then on the screen you will find ISO radio button and once again you should click on next.
- You should now be saved the ISO in the preferred location in your system.
- You will be notified once after the download has been successfully completed.
Windows 10 ISO download 64 bit
- In order to download Windows 10 professional ISO download 64 bit, you should first download the media creation.
- For this, you should download the media creation tools exe files and then you should run it.
- After that, if you want to make ISO files for Windows 10 then you will find the installation in the first screen of the wizard.
- You should select create installation media for PC and then click on next option.
- After that, you will be provided with an option in which you should select the language and the version of Windows that you want. Here you should select 64 bit Windows 10 operating system.
- It is this is done you should click on next and then it will show you the screen in which you will find ISO radio button in which you should click on it.
- Once everything is successfully completed then you should make sure to download the ISO in the preferred location of your personal computer.
- You will be notified after it is successfully downloaded.