Windows Media Player is nothing but a media player which is usually abbreviated as WMP and it is a Media Library application. It is developed by Microsoft that is used in order to play audio, video and you can also view images on your personal completed by using Windows Media Player. The Windows Media Player will run on the Microsoft Windows operating systems. Apart from being a media player Windows Media Player is also included with the ability to play music from to compact disc, burn recorded disc in audio CD format or as a data disc with playlist such as MP3 CDs, synchronize the content with a digital audio player and many other facilities. For audio, the most common format is the MP3 file, which is supported by the Windows Media Player.
The media player will also support file formats like WMV, WMA, and WAV.And for videos, the most common formats are like AVI and MPEG-4 which will be easily supported by Windows Media Player. This media player is available with the pre-installed version of Windows operating system. The first version of Windows Media Player was released in the year 1991 which is compatible with all the Windows operating devices. It is very easy to download and install Windows Media Player free download for Windows 10 operating system. And one of the latest version is that you can easily download Windows Media Player 12 for Windows 10 and download Windows Media Player for Windows 10 64 bit.
Windows Media Player Free Download
|Name||Windows Media Player 11|
|Operation System||Windows 10|
|Last Updated||October 30, 2006|
Features of Windows Media Player
1. The Windows Media Player is available with a media died in which it will provide you all the advanced features like the ability to create a playlist, synchronize with external devices and many other features.
2. Windows Media Player is available with videos and music files.
The media player is available with videos that little organized by actors, generating. You can also create your playlist, you can also mix up songs from different albums in your own playlist and you can save them in your playlist so that it will be easy for you to listen to them.
3. The Windows Media Player is fully featured with the player that playback audio CDS, audio files comedy ready and videos. So it can a very easily play any kind of audio and video streaming directly from the Internet.
4. If you install the latest version of Windows Media Player then you can roll back to the earlier version. Which will offer you with intuitive navigation of audio and video files very easily?
5. With the help of Windows Media Player, you can enjoy the best and easy ways in order to copy a CD collection to hard drive. And it is one of the powerful players which will help you to make the most of the People’s need.
How to Install Windows Media Player For Windows 10
- To download Windows Media Player you should go to the official website in which you can find the direct download link.
- Once you go to the bridge then you should click on the download button in order to start the download process.
- Once you click on it then you should choose the language of your preference from the drop-down list and then click on go option.
- After that, you should select the folder in which you would like to save the Windows Media Player downloaded content.
- Once the download is completed then you should start the process of installation for this you should click on the downloaded Windows Media Player so that it will be opened or you can run this process from the current location.
- When you once click on install option then it will ask you to accept the terms and conditions for accept and then click on next option.
- After that, it will take some time for the installation to be successfully downloaded and then the Windows Media Player will be readily available in your Windows 10 personal computer.